About This Course
The CCIE stands for Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is a technical certification offered by CISCO, it is one of the prestigious network certifications in the industry. There are 3 levels of certification associated with this, i.e. Expert, professional, and Associate. The CCIE certifications test the skill of network engineers to plan, troubleshoot network infrastructure on CISCO equipment.
The complete video series focuses on the CCIE R&S v5 exam and lab, there are about 389 lectures with 81 hours of content with instructor-led sessions and real-world scenarios.
The lectures have in-depth descriptions and real-world examples which will be very beneficial for the students. The lectures are mobile compatible so you could learn anytime anywhere. With all the amazing benefits you could get from the course, this comes at a really affordable rate.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Layer 2 technologies
- Layer 3 IGP Routings
- Border Gateway Protocol
- VPN (MPLS, DMVPN, IPsec)
- IP Services QOS
The course includes 13 hours of on-demand video, full lifetime access, mobile to TV compatibility and a certification of completion
Requirements for this course:
- The individual should have a strong CCNA/CCNP switching and routing knowledge.
- The professionals who want to transform themselves to the expert level and thus should have the basic networking knowledge.
- The students who want to prepare for the CCIA lab exams.
Examination paper design:
For CCIE there are 2 types of exams
1. Written exam (It is a 2-hour exam)
- There is no prerequisite for this exam, which means you don’t need CCNA/CCNP certifications.
- Individual must pass the written exam to get qualified for the Lab exam.
- Exam duration is 120 minutes consists of 90-110 questions.
- The cost of the exam is 400$(USD) and can be registered in Pearson, VUE
- An individual can take this exam only in the English language.
2. Lab exam (It is an 8-hour exam)
- The individual must pass the written exam first to qualify for the lab exam
- The lab exam is designed to test your knowledge on configuration and troubleshoot of the network in real world scenarios.
- The pass clearance for the written test to take the lab exam is 18 months.
- It costs 1600$ (per attempt)
- The timing is divided into the following
- Troubleshooting (2 hrs. +30 minutes (optional and can be used in Configuration sections))
- Diagnostic (30 minutes)
- Configuration (5 hrs. 30 minutes)
The CCIEs need to recertify themselves every 2 years; you can pass any CCIE written exam or lab exam or CCDE Written, current or lab exam. You can also pass the CCAr exam to retain the CCIE certification status.
Audience to target:
- The course is intended for the professionals who want to clear CCIE R/S V5 400-101 certification exams
- Students who have computer science degrees want to explore their career as network engineers.
- Professionals who are looking for an advanced career in networking
- Employees who want to clear CCIE R/S for better job prospects.
The CISCO 400-101 is for the candidates who have the plan to take the expert level exam in the field of networking. It can also be taken by the students who want to expertise themselves in the field of networking.
- Software Engineer
- IT Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator