About This Course
Cloud has so much to offer and one such is Infrastructure as a service. Microsoft cloud Azure is one of the best platforms and obtaining a certification will be a great leap of your career.
The 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions is a part of the Azure exam series aims to examine your operational knowledge and capability with Azure infrastructure.
The Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions focus on the ops side of Microsoft Azure. The other two exams in the series are about architecting and developing Azure. This course will cover all the areas of infra solution so that candidate can pass the exam and develop skills in the complete setup and required configuration of an Azure environment.
Maintaining an infrastructure is critical these days, so cloud is a rescue. You don’t need to physically handle the server and routers anymore; instead, you can manage the Infrastructure solutions like deployment, monitoring, scaling, backup, restore, diagnostics and so on, with a web app. This course will teach you with all the aspects of doing that with Microsoft Azure.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- An individual will learn how to implement a website which includes deploying, managing, configuring, monitoring, diagnostics and manage hosting plans.
- The candidate will be able to implement VMs (Virtual Machine) which includes skills like deploying workloads, implementing images and disk, configuring VM network, VM resiliency, and VM monitoring.
- The course will teach you to implement cloud services and storage
- You will be able to implement Azure active directory and implement virtual networks.
This course comprises of 9.5 hours of on-demand video, 10 articles, 3 supplement resources and full lifetime access with a certificate of completion.
Requirements for this course
- Candidate should have a free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Developer or an IT-Professional who is keen to learn about Azure’s SAAS
Exam paper details:
- The exam code is 70-533 implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions
- The exam can be taken in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese and Russian apart from English.
- The number of question will vary with candidates; there will be approximately 90 questions.
- The results will be published instantaneously after taking the exam.
Audience to target:
- IT –Professionals with some development certification.
- A Software professional who wants to learn about Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
The Microsoft Cloud professional earns from $51,760 till $123,754 per year.
The Microsoft Exam 70-533 is intended to test the real-world techniques in handling Microsoft Azure infrastructure. The exam will test the skills to implement virtual machines, cloud services, storage, Azure Active Directory, virtual networks, and websites with Microsoft Azure. If you are in IT World and want to take a step ahead in the career, this certification will really be a great add-on to your skill and resume.
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer